Saturday, October 13, 2012

PA GOP to allow fracking on college campuses

I can't think of a more public place than a college for fracking to occur.  If I were the radicals on campus I would set up observers to watch what was happening.  In fact, I would think there would be an ombudsman to oversee the fracking.  In fact, I would think the radicals would be chomping at the bit to finally have the evil frackers in their back yard so they can finally once and for all show the world how horrible fracking really is.

Also, the fracking would only offset tuition?  Personally, the fracking should completely PAY for the tuition! This is really a win-win situation.  I've highlighted the fact that several Texas cities have leased land to drillers in the past to supplement their city budget.  It's a great idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment