Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Conservative groups rebel against Boehner

I hope Conservatives hold the line:
Huelskamp, who lost his seat on the Budget Committee, was particularly stung. The budget is his main issue, and he sent a blistering statement Monday evening, saying “the GOP leadership might think they have silenced conservatives, but removing me and others from key committees only confirms our conservative convictions.” Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/conservative-groups-rebel-against-boehner-84546_Page2.html#ixzz2E5jw7o7f

Do you want to send a strong message to Boehner?  The conservatives should all switch to the Libertarian Party.

I came up with a pretty good idea.  Let the taxes rise on the "rich" but lower them for middle class workers.  The move would be revenue neutral for the most part.  O'Bama gets his pound of flesh, but taxes would be lowered for the working stiffs.  I called my congressman and pitched the idea. However, I think all these guys are way to far gone.

If the Republican party loses the majority in the House, they deserve it.  This last election was an embarrassment.  I am sick and tired of hearing how I would throw my vote away by voting for a candidate that is not a Republican.  Well, I can tell you that I really threw it away this last election.  If I'm going to throw it away, I'm voting Libertarian.  At least I would have stood up for my convictions.  Unlike Republicans who appear to stand for nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment