Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Toy Gun ‘Ban’ Re-Launched In California

Oh brother!

Jerry Rubin has reportedly spent many years working on environmental and anti-violence causes in the Southern California region, the Fresno Bee reports. In 1988 Rubin, as the director of the Los Angeles Alliance for Survival, took part in the fourth annual International Days of Protest Against War Toys, the Associated Press notes.
I loved my cap pistols and civil war toy soldiers.  This is my dream set.  I got this when I was 5 years old:

It didn't take me long to lose all the little pieces.  But a kid's imagination know no bounds.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toy gun is very popular toy for children. Most of them like this very much. They always like to play with it. I have a wab site. Anybody can find deferent kind of toy gun here. Everybody welcome to my Toy guns for kids site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    toy guns

    ReplyDelete