Sunday, February 17, 2013

Alien Technology and Conspiracy Theories

"I have a friend", John said, "that developed an anti-gravity machine."

I smiled.  Another one of John's whoppers.  "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Did you see it?" I asked.

"I sure did. It was the size of a V-8 engine.  The problem was he couldn't get the power supply to fit on the floating unit."

"Well, how come we don't hear about it?"  I asked.

"I called him up a couple years later to find out how his invention was going and my friend said that when the Military found out about it, they took his itt from him and swore him to secrecy."

I said, "Yeah, right.  whatever..."


I thought this would be an interesting diversion.  The truth is out there!!








I couldn't tell of this last one is really exposing UFO technology or just an elaborate high school science lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment