Friday, March 15, 2013

CADDELL UNLOADS ON 'RACKETEERING' GOP CONSULTANTS

This is the most amazing, raw speech I have ever read.  It will break my heart if the GOP doesn't take this seriously and change their ways.
When an audience member asked Caddell why he, a Democrat, was offering Republicans advice that would help them beat his own party, his response was met with huge applause. "I'm not a fan of Barack Obama," Caddell said. "My first allegiance is to my country. I have paid a huge price, and when I watch you people screwing up I'm offended."

Nancy Smith, a grassroots activist who co-founded an independent Virginia group that focused on door-to-door canvassing and get-out-the-vote in the 2012 election, was effusive in her praise of Caddell's critique. "This talk by Caddell is what this entire conference should be about."

Here is Breitbart's clip of Limbaugh talking about the article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment