Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I and my staff (that ouwl be just me) want to wish all of you a Happy Christmas.

Back in 2010 I was working in Freiberg, Germany but living in Dresden.  I would take the train home to the Hauptbahnhof and then jump onto a  commuter train and finally, grab a bus.  The total commute was about 90 minutes.

While switching over to the commuter train, a choir was performing in the main hall.  I whipped out my iPhone and recorded the audio of the song that accompanies the youtube video below.

The photos are of the winter and Christmas time in Hamburg and Dresden.  Without a doubt, Christmas is the best time of year in Germany.  The Christmas Markets alone make it worth being there.  The woman and the child are my wife and daughter.  The guy dressed as St. Nikolaus..well, I don't know who he is.

The beautiful snowy picture was the backyard scene from our apartment.



No comments:

Post a Comment