Tuesday, April 1, 2014

INTERVIEW: CA CANDIDATE IGOR BIRMAN--TYRANNY NO LONGER ‘ACADEMIC’

Finally, someone in CA who gets it.

Birman said, “My parents risked their lives to get me and my brother out of the collapsed Soviet Union. I mean they exhibited an incredible degree of courage that I respect to no extent.”

This appreciation for the sacrifice of his parents and how freedom led to their success drives and motivates Birman. He said that “the problem in America is that we’ve taken our freedoms for granted for much too long. Ronald Reagan was right that freedom is not ours by inheritance, we have to fight for it.”

What has been most disturbing to Birman is that the government has “grown far outside the bounds that the Constitution originally placed on it,” and that this outsized government now has the power to make “very intimate decisions that belong to Americans of all aspects of life from the cradle to the grave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment