Sunday, June 22, 2014

It is insane that California has a whooping cough epidemic in 2014

About 15 years ago, I had this great idea.  I wouldn't get a flu vaccination.  I would depend on everyone else to get one. That way I could have my cake and eat it, too.

Shortly after that, I was on my back with a fever. and chills.  I had the flu.

So when I read about people not vaccinating their kids, I shake my head.  I've ignored the problems in CA that I've read about concerning once dead diseases coming back.  But now whooping cough is now an epidemic.  It's so easy to see and understand where this was headed.

It doesn't take a CDC employee with a PhD to understand when you allow ( or ignore) unvaccinated people coming into the country (ie, illegal aliens) and mix them with Americans who are not vaccinated, that the end result is the spreading of diseases.


No comments:

Post a Comment