Tuesday, October 13, 2015

GO TO HELL GOP. LEADERS TRY TO AMBUSH TRUMP "Busted ! CNN Uses Jeb Bush Staffer Planted In Audience To Frame Donald Trump Narrative/Hit Job"

Well, that did it for me.  I'll never ever vote Republican again. I guess they thought they were being clever, smart, wily, sneaky.  All they were doing was showing how absolutely stupid and idiotic and EVIL they are.

That's it.  I'm done with the Republican Party.  Find someone else to vote for your guys.  I'm striaght Libertarian.  I may make an exception for the President (as long as it's not Jeb or others of his stripe.  But local, State and national congressmen votes will be for Libertarians.

During an appearance at a Jon Huntsman “No Labels” event, a female audience member named Lauren Batchelder played the role of a female antagonist toward candidate Donald Trump.

However, Ms. Batchelder is not just an average audience member. She’s a paid political operative of the GOP and a paid staff member of Team Jeb Bush...



No comments:

Post a Comment