Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pippin Malgrem interview: Russian and Chinese Policy Makers say to me "who is more communist now?"

Sort of a longish interview but the point that she makes here is the the most PROFOUND statement made by the former Communist countries (more or less).  The video will start a few seconds (time stamp 31:49) before this statement.  It is so amazingly sad.

This reminds me of several years ago.  A young Christian woman took my son "under her wing" to disciple him.  Years later, my son came to me and asked, "do you remember that girl who I hung around with back in the day?" He mentioned her name, but I can't recall it now.

"Well," he continued, "I ran into her a few days ago.  I almost didn't recognize her.  She lost a lot of weight and looked really bad.  She got hooked on drugs and is barely getting by."

My son said she was embarrassed and humiliated that he was seeing her in such a state. "I'm sorry that you have to see me like this.  And here I was trying to help you..."

The USA is now the dope addict that was preaching to the WORLD to get off the dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment