Thursday, November 5, 2015

IT BEGINS! THE DEATH OF CAPITALISM! Exxon Mobil Investigated for Possible Climate Change Lies

I am beginning to wonder....is this the end of living in the USA?  It certainly is a milestone in Death of Capitalism.  And is so much like the Galileo and his trials.

As I told a friend of mine the other day, I can only control what is within my immediate surroundings.  With that thought, I must take care of my family.

I just don't know how this will all end.  A bang, a whimper.  How knows?

The New York attorney general has begun a sweeping investigation of Exxon Mobil to determine whether the company lied to the public about the risks of climate change or to investors about how those risks might hurt the oil business.

According to people with knowledge of the investigation, Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman issued a subpoena Wednesday evening to Exxon Mobil, demanding extensive financial records, emails and other documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment