Thursday, November 12, 2015

Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win

Boy!  I can't belive my prediction is coming true!  On October 16 I said:
How about this as a really "out there" prediction:

Trump, Cruz or Carson wins the GOP nomination. The PTB in the GOP are utterly astonished. They immediately repudiate the Nominee and throw their support behind the Democratic Party Nominee completely abandoning Trump/Cruz/Carson.
Like I said, the prediction is really "way out there", but hey, I'm closer than a lot of other people who have been trying to predict the future.  And if they DON'T back the Dem candidate?  They probably won't DIRECTLY support the Democratic candidate, but they might just try to SABOTAGE a Trump/Carson/Cruz candidate.

I think Trump should have had the Republican PTB sign a contract in reciprocity.  This contract would have said "If I, Trump, win the nomination, the GOP will fully support me."  But, alas,  the GOP would sign it....and that would be the end of the support.

From the Washington Post:
The party establishment is paralyzed. Big money is still on the sidelines. No consensus alternative to the outsiders has emerged from the pack of governors and senators running, and there is disagreement about how to prosecute the case against them. Recent focus groups of Trump supporters in Iowa and New Hampshire commissioned by rival campaigns revealed no silver bullet.
I just can't believe we are watching the end of the GOP.  What a pathetic., hapless group of visionless losers.

I think we are watching the rise of the Libertarian party.




No comments:

Post a Comment