Sunday, November 29, 2015

Wake judge rules against teen facing off against NC on climate change

Hah!  I misread this at first.  I should have known better.  I just woke up and just had my first cup of coffee.

This is a deluded kid.  Thank God my kids know better.  My 14 year old child knows more about the fallicies of climate change than most kids her age.

Hallie Turner is a product of brain washing.  Pure and simple.  She might as well have been taught how to blow Jews up and how to chop off their heads.  Same thing.

“It’s an issue that I’m always going to continue trying to make a difference in,” Hallie said during a phone interview. “There’s lots of next steps that can be taken.”

Hallie, an eighth-grader at Ligon Middle School who has been marching and rallying against global warming since the 4th grade, is one of a number of teens taking their states and politicians to court over climate change.
Wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment