Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas from CSS

All you out there that have taken the time to visit my humble little blog, I want to thank you and wish you all a Merry Christmas.   It is a cliche to say that Jesus is the reason for the season, but that doesn't make it any less true.

I spent a couple of years in Germany and have found the Christmastime to be special - almost magical.  There is no other country on the face of the earth that knows better how to celebrate the Christmas Season.

In December of 2010, I was fortunate to be on my way back from Freiberg to Dresden on the train when I recorded the music in the video below at the Dresden Hauptbahnhof.  It was one of the most reverent moments of my life.  It's not unusual to find small ensembles performing throughout the city during this time.

I wanted to share the music and snapshots of the Christmas markets and other scenes of the moments that live within our hearts forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment